Sunday, January 15, 2006

Laundry, Laundry, and more Laundry

I love weekends. I love Sundays. Today was such a good day today - besides a little tummy ache. Slept in - as usual - lol... I went to bed around 2 am last night, I watched the movie My Date with Drew after watching Dukes of Hazzard with Jamie. Dumb documentary about a guy who wants a date with Drew Barrymore. He wants to see if an average guy like him can get a date with someone like her. I won't ruin it for you incase you want to see the movie, but after the deadline - months after the deadline he gave himself, he ACTUALLY got a date with Drew. And what's really funny is the outfit she wears to meet up with the guy. That's just my opinion.
This morning I started doing shtick after waking up - load after load of laundry, and a bit of cleaning here and there. I am very proud of the accomplishment in my to do list today. Very proud. Also - I made dinner and watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition episode after episode. (From the 20 or so episodes that I downloaded from torrentspy.com) I am loving the stuff that this show does for people. It's absolutely incredible the things that this show does to change the quality of people's lives. No words can describe it - and if you've seen this show you know exactly what I am talking about.

Anyhow, this evening was the season premiere of 24. What an awesome show - and if you don't watch it - you should. I am so excited that there is another 2 hours of premiere tomorrow night. Pretty cool let me tell you. What a great start to season 5.
This evening I organized my jewelry a bit more, and I need to come up with some sort of stand for all my bracelets. I need to organize it somehow. I will figure it out. I was VERY creative with my necklace hooks on the back of my bedroom door. I will keep my eye open for something that I can turn into my bracelet stand... I am sure I will come up with something soon.

Well, gotta go fold another load of laundry and clean up our bed so that there's no more laundry on it so we can get to bed. I plan on getting to bed at a resonable hour so that I can get up at a decent time so that I can get a few things accomplished before going to school tomorrow for noon.

No comments: