Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Taking Care of Business

My summer package to Lainie got received, and I forgot to take a picture of it before I mailed it off, so Lainie photographed it for me, and here's her loot:


A few days ago I posted what summery stuff I received from her! I'm glad that she loved the package that I sent her! Can't be disappointing now!
Today I had to sleep in - catch up on some deserved sleep. I even went to bed early last night - which is becoming routine now. I am trying to get into bed fairly early these days, to not miss out on any sleep. I'm hoping that my second trimester is easier, (which starts June 29th) as I need my energy back!
No knitting today (yet) (It's only 8:30pm) so maybe there's hope for some knitting time.
I did take care of some business today. I worked on some photos from my wedding that my mother wanted colour corrected and other corrections done, and then I filed all my papers (I do filing once in a while - statements that come in the mail from banks, credit cards, phone bills, hydro bills, gaz metropolitan bills, etc... bills, bills, bills. I have a nice and organized filing system and so far it seems to work for me. I just needed to clean up my cubby on my desk, so I took care of that today.
I also went to walmart and picked up some groceries from there (we have a small food section in our Walmart - it's not a super Walmart) and Jamie wanted some sweatpants for baseball. I found some t-shirts that I thought were cool from Walmart - but apparently Jamie didn't find them cool, so I'll be returning those tomorrow. Men and fashion - lol... everything has to be "plain"!
I found the coolest thing at Walmart - I'll let you know if it's any good or not. Cotton Candy flavored chocolate pudding. Two are pink and two are blue. I'll try them out soon (probably a snack at school) and I'll let you know if they are any good or not.
Tomorrow I have a TON more errands to do, and I have to finish up my assignment that is due Thursday. I have a bunch of other homework things to work on as well, and I plan on being productive tomorrow. That's the plan - let's hope it works out! I'm also going knitting tomorrow knit with Montreal Knits.
Last Comic Standing is on shortly, more later!

No comments: