Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yummy Yummy Brunch

Went out for a very yummy brunch around noon today with Jamie. We went to our favourite bagel place, and it just totally hit the spot. Exactly what I was craving. I always eat the same thing there - and it's just fantastic.

This afternoon I vegged, and Jamie worked a bit in the backyard. I worked on Jamie's sock some more, it's coming along nicely, this evening, Jamie had some friends over, so that I could work on my project due on Monday. It's coming along, but it's not done.

Jamie's friends have since left, and since I needed a break, we're about to sit down to watch the movie Control with Ray Liotta. I like Ray Liotta.

I can't wait for school to be over on August 11th. I have so many chores that I want to do around the house and art projects that I want to do before we leave on our honeymoon in September, and to Kansas with my mom for the dog show. Also August 17th is my first ultra-sound - so I can't wait to see what the baby looks like in my stomach!

Alright, movie time.

No comments: