Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Cute Little Dresses

dishdresses

I whipped up two really cute dish cloth dresses as gifts this past week. One for my mom and one for my brother’s girlfriend. These are super adorable and knit up in no time. I’m thinking future teacher gifts! Both used up each approx. ~20-21g of dish cloth cotton. Making it in one color is easier as there are less ends to weave in. I also made one change to the pattern, instead of chaining 12 at the neck I chained only 4, as 12 is way too long. I am really happy with these cute little dresses!

 backofdresses

7 comments:

Zonda said...

Thay are cute!

Celia said...

Those are very adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm hosting my first link party next Saturday and since it's all about knitting, I thought maybe you'd like to join in! Cute idea by the way, and Boomslang is really cool, I have a thing for hooded cowls/scarves, etc.

http://gracenewgrace.blogspot.com/search/label/Adventures%20in%20Knitting

I hope you decide to join in, I'd love to see what you'd come up with!

-Grace

Monica said...

You are right, these are adorable teachers gifts!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Too cute! What a great idea for gifts!

g-girl said...

wow. so cute!

Spinner said...

So cute. Of course I'm so mature I got the giggles when you showed the backs - they look nekked!