Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bubbles

bubbles

Recently I got a good deal on a Gazillion Bubble Machine from Walmart. Quentin absolutely loves bubbles, so I thought it would be fun – and it is! The only downfall is that it takes 6 AA batteries.

bubbles3

Another downfall is that I found that it worked better with the small thing of bubbles it came with. I’m hoping I won’t have to spend on the refill package. I tried using these bubbles after, and it wasn’t so great. The bubbles weren’t going as strong and as high out of the machine with the 2nd type of bubbles I used. I want to try my own soap concoction the next time and see what that does.

bubbles2

Regardless, it was a lot of fun, and we’ll for sure use this machine again. The kids had fun chasing and popping bubbles.

bubble1

4 comments:

Heddy said...

The gazillion brand bubbles seem to work best for all the bubble machines/mowers/guns we have had. Usually you can get the big bottle at Walmart for about $9 or $10, and it lasts quite a while 9worth it to see the happy little faces!)

Celia said...

Good point. I wonder if the internet has any recipes for cheap bubbles that would work with that machine.

Teena in Toronto said...

The bubble guns and machines are huge at the street festivals.

g-girl said...

I think I found something like that @ school last year! lol. I haven't used it yet though. Hope homemade bubbles works too! Did you compare the consistency of what came with the machine and the stuff you used after?