Sunday, January 05, 2014

An Overdue IOU

greysoxdone

I finally finished my husband’s socks which were an IOU from Christmas 2009. Back then, I wrote an IOU with a picture of a pair of socks and put them under the tree. I finally started them in April 2010, but I think I got “socked-out” for a while, because I didn’t touch them, nor any other pair of socks until I picked these back up recently to finish them. I finished them on December 15th, 2013. Just shy of 4 years after promising them. Oops! They are my own design, a pattern I call “Man Socks”. They are available on Ravelry for 2.99$. He loves them, and I am glad that I finally finished them!

3 comments:

elns said...

Man socks -- name works for me. Those are love. I can see why he loves them :)

Celia said...

The socks look very comfortable!!

g-girl said...

yay! congratulations on finally getting them done!