Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mustard Scarf

mustard1 mustard2

I recently knit up the Mustard Scarf by Jane Richmond. I absolutely loved working with the Diamond Luxury Collection Merino Lux. It’s very soft and really nice to work with. And the colors are just stunning. I’m already thinking about what I can knit next with this yarn.

mustard3 mustard4

The pattern is super easy to remember. This was also a very quick knit. I really enjoyed this project. I could see myself knitting up more of these. It’s a worsted weight yarn that is knit up on US15/10mm needles. I used just over 1 skein (1.11 skeins) so I have a bit leftover. With another ball I could get another one for a gift. This one is a store sample currently on display at my shop.

mustard5 mustard6

This also was a super quick knit that took me less than 2 days to knit up. I would recommend this project as well for a Christmas/Holiday gift.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job! You're just whipping knits out these days

Teena in Toronto said...

I love the colour!

Celia said...

That is very pretty and so colorful. The button is a nice touch.

g-girl said...

very nice. love the button! I've had that pattern in my queue forever too..problem is I don't have enough worsted weight yarn in my stash.