Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentine’s Window

IMG_6523

After my Christmas window won the best window in the mall contest over the holidays, I started thinking about the next window – for Valentine’s Day! I found some fun ideas on the internet (thank you Pinterest), and came up with a few ideas of my own.

IMG_6524

After making a pompom rug to cover the floor of my window, I don’t think I want to see another pompom for a VERY long time. My hands were hurting after finishing most of those! I did have some help of some of my knitting friends, and I am so very grateful for their help.

IMG_6527

Here are some close-ups of what’s in the window.

IMG_6528

Some yarn “chocolate” boxes.

IMG_6529

One of my customers makes these beautiful dolls. Their hair, is yarn from my shop. Aren’t they stunning?

Now, to start thinking about my next window!

3 comments:

elns said...

I love the window! I love the idea of a heart shaped box of chocolates, what an excellent gift to give or receive!

Zonda said...

Love your window!

Celia said...

That's adorable!