Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Baseballtastic

gap1 gap2

I started this Gaptastic at the beginning of my son’s baseball season and worked on it here & there throughout the summer at games, between other projects. I finally cast off yesterday. This is my go-to project when I want to socialize and knit. You can view the details on ravelry here. I knit my Gaptastics to 10” wide instead of 15” as I do not like it to be too bulky around my neck. 10” is a perfect width. This colorway is nice but unfortunately it’s been discontinued by James C. Brett. I can’t have too many Gaptastics for my next fall/winter wardrobe. This is actually the 6th one I’ve knit for my fall wardrobe. I have 2 or 3 other colors I want to make it in too…

gap3

4 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

That looks great! I might have to try this pattern...

Unknown said...

Definitely a great mindless project, I should make another...

elns said...

Agreed a solid pattern and an excellent addition to one's wardrobe or an excellent gift. Nicely done. I love that this one is attached to your son's practice. I have a few pairs of socks that were knit at soccer, ha!

Teena in Toronto said...

It looks so cozy!