Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ear Bud Cozy Proto Type 2

pinkcozy

I made a 2nd ear bud cozy to test out the pattern I wrote out. I think it’s good to go now and I’ll be making a PDF to post on Ravelry very shortly. I’m aiming for it to be done the beginning of July.

pinkcozyside

This is a great little cozy to use up leftover worsted weight yarn and keep your ear buds for your MP3 player or iPod/iPhone safe in your purse/bag so that they don’t get tangled.

pinkcozybottom

Is this something you think you’d make? I think they make cute little stocking stuffers… (Is it sad I’m already thinking about Xmas in June?)

3 comments:

Celia said...

Very cute! It's a quick project with any number of yarn colors. The possibilities are endless.

Caroline said...

I just made my Christmas knitting list yesterday so you're not alone!

Cute pattern, I wish i could crochet!

g-girl said...

to me it is early to be thinking about christmas in june! lol.