Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ear Bud Cozy

photo 1

Last night while out with my stitch group (that I founded about 2 years ago), I came up with an earbud cozy. I wanted something to keep my iPhone ear buds together and not tangled in my purse. I saw something online but no pattern was available, so I got back started with crochet (it has been a while since I last crochet) and I whipped up this cute little cozy.

photo 2

I wrote down exactly what I did, and I will type up the pattern later & post it on Ravelry as a PDF. It took a little bit of worsted leftover, and it was done in a flash. Makes a cute gift too!

photo 3

Isn’t it cute?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable, and looks like it works great!

lauriec said...

Very cute! Reminds me of the bun holders we wore when I took ballet!

Celia said...

Great idea! You just don't know how many sets of earbuds I have ruined in my purse.

Teena in Toronto said...

What a great idea! Mine always get tangled.

g-girl said...

it is so cute!