Monday, April 20, 2015

On the Gaptastic Wagon

GaptasticBeige (1)

After finishing my black/grey Gaptastic I had to start one in this beige tone! Marble Chunky by James C. Brett is awesome for this project. Ever since I knit up one as a sample for my shop, I’ve wanted a bunch for my wardrobe. I’ll be ready for next fall with an entire collection of them, I hope. I love wearing infinity scarves, so these will be a perfect addition to my wardrobe. I am knitting mine to 10” instead of the 15" that the pattern is written for. 15” is too chunky/wide for me as an infinity scarf. Used the same 9 mm needle as all the others, and didn’t alter anything else in the pattern except for the width it was knitted to. On to the next one…

GaptasticBeige (2)

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

After the cold winter we had, I could have used a bunch of these!

Monica said...

And so the collection grows....it's so versatile!