Saturday, May 02, 2015

10 Inches

IMG_9899

In 2013 I cut of 13” to donate to make a wig and yesterday, I cut off another 10” to donate. It was getting too long and I was fed up with my hair. It is a fresh new look for Spring. I am very happy with the cut. I am sending it off to the Pantene Program. I actually shocked my hair dresser when I told him what I wanted to do. No one has ever come in to his salon to do that before. I like shocking people sometimes! Especially for a good cause.

IMG_9900

4 comments:

Kerry said...

It's SO cute!!! And you look great! Bikini weather is just around the corner. ;-)

Unknown said...

I love your hair shorter, and always nice to do it for a cause! My sister did that once.

Teena in Toronto said...

Cute cut :)

And donating your hair is such a great thing to do!

Monica said...

I think it's a very thoughtful thing to do....shocking or not! :-)))