Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dish Cloths Galore.


So this is what I've been up to - Dish cloths. I am addicted to making dishclothes. Since this image, I've finished off that last one on my gold sparkly needles. And I'm about to crawl into bed and start my clapotis on my bamboo circs. (Will post pictures after starting it).
So - today, was actually not too bad of a day. No nausea, but boy those trips to the bathroom are starting to get really annoying. It's like I go to the bathroom and then a few minutes later I feel the sensation to have to go again. And so I go - and actually go. What's up with this???
Jamie had baseball tonight, so I took a self night. I did some groceries, and then came home and watched some TV and now will crawl into bed with Clapotis.
Alright, Clapotis time!

No comments: