Monday, April 08, 2013

Bloglovin’

bloglovin
For those of you who use Google Reader to stay up to date with the blogs you read, Google Reader is shutting down in a few months. Thanks to one of my readers/friends in my knitting group, she pointed me in the direction of Bloglovin’ which imports your Google Reader links and is an iPhone app too and I wanted to share it with you – my readers. I’m excited that there’s something out there that will take over so I can stay up to date with the blogs I read. So thank you Monica!

3 comments:

Monica said...

You are welcome! I am also just learning how to navigate it, but so far I like it!
See you tomorrow!

g-girl said...

I am testing it out along with feedly. Though I heard that feedly works via google reader! thanks for the recommendation. :)

Celia said...

I am also testing out Feedly. So far so good.