Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Busy Week

It’s been a busy week here at Knit & Purl Mama.
DentistM

We visited the dentist on Monday.
dentistS

No cavities all around.

DentistMe

For me as well, no cavities.
The rest of the week is quite busy as well, (a certain little mister is graduating from daycare at the end of the week – stay tuned for pictures!) I’ll come back & post soon, but I’ll leave you with this:
noface

Quentin’s face that he makes when you tell him “NO!”. It’s soooo cute, I have to bite my tongue not to laugh/giggle at his cuteness. He was in the middle of trying to drain out his baby bottle onto his leg by squeezing the nipple. I caught him, and this is the face I got! We’re in the middle of trying to wean him off the baby bottle and to have his milk (we also just switched him onto 3.25% milk), but he wants nothing to do with the milk in the sippy, right now he’s taking the milk, but in a bottle only.

Don't forget to enter the contest for the knitting book! Contest ends this Saturday night 06/09/12.

3 comments:

Celia said...

Those toddlers sure don't like the word no.

g-girl said...

yay for no cavities! :)

Dawn said...

Aww that is the cutest mad face ever!! I can see why you struggle to contain the giggles!