Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Morning Link Love






- Totally need to make some of these zucchini chips. Soon we should have tons of zucchini in the garden.
- Did you hear about the daredevil who tightrope walked across Niagara Falls (on Friday)? CRAZY!
- My boys would flip for these box cars!
- These Not So Classic Chocolate Filled Strawberries look awesome.
- Love this cute beaded bracelet.
- This crockpot applesauce recipe look yummy!
- Love this pumpkin lollypop holder. (Is it wrong if I'm thinking about Halloween in June?)
- I love the way this playroom is organized - fantastic idea!
- Love this girls hair color (and the hearts too!)
- Love this bath apron idea!
- I hate balloons (when they pop) but like the idea of ice marbles!
- Love this cute scrapbook idea.
- This cookie pie looks DELICIOUS!
- This door idea is pretty genius!
- I think I need to make some grapesicles!
- Love this baseball room!
- This chair is hysterical!
- Love these hug tokens. (They have lots of other tokens too!)
- Love this wood watch.
- Love this picture frame idea.
- These shorts are super cute.
- I think I need to suction Q's sippy cup to his booster seat - neat idea.
- Love this guestbook idea.
- Beautiful hair.
- I really need to make one of these for our house.
- LOVE this summer dress.
- Potty training in 3 days? Yes please!
- Oh, what a sexy dress!
- These smart wallets are awesome.
- Love these mugs.
- What an awesome cake idea!
- LOVE this ring!
- When I'm ready to cut my hair again, I love this angled bob.
- This car seat pillow is great.
- What a great Tunisian crochet tutorial.
- LOVE this tattoo.

2 comments:

late2class said...

Thank you so much for linking to my Crock Pot Applesauce Recipe. It really is simple and delicious

theFoodette & Family said...

Thanks for linking back to my Cookie Pie recipe! It's delicious, hope you try it! :-)
*Susan