It's been crazy busy around here.
Quentin turned 21 weeks old on Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 &
Mack turned 149 weeks old on Thursday, April 28th, 2011
This week was also 225 weeks old for Sean on Tuesday (April 26th) &
also 52 months old for Sean on Thursday (April 28th)
Quentin also turned 5 months old on Saturday April 30th, 2011.
The picture on the right is Quentin all dressed up for Easter.
(We celebrated Easter with Jamie's step-family).
I'm now down 28 lbs since January 1st. I feel good, I'm fitting in my pre-maternity clothes better, and I'm so darn proud of myself. I still have a few pounds to go, but I've been very disciplined with myself, and so proud. Quentin used the Jumperoo for the first time this past week. He absolutely loved it, and I caught it on video, which you can view here. Lots of firsts lately!
I had to share this photo (above). Quentin was getting hungry, so I left him on his play mat in my bedroom to run to the kitchen to make him a bottle. When I got back, he had fallen asleep. It was too cute.
More firsts last week were using the lifejacket and sitting in the flotation seat (dolphin shaped) at swimming. He's so cute in the pool. He actually loves the water and doesn't freak out or flip out when dunked under the water. That's my boy!
This weekend we went to a birthday party for my cousin's son's 2nd birthday. There were some special guests at the party (some disgusting reptiles and such). Sean was super brave and wore a snake around his neck. Mack was super excited for his bunny to meet (a black) bunny. His face was priceless.
We've had a good week (despite the water heater tank dying). It's been a lot of brotherly love around our home. I'm so glad my boys get along great. I love seeing them together.
Today’s Link Love:
- This pie looks delicious even un-cooked.
- I love this photograph.
- I might have to knit me up some of these leg warmers.
- Too bad I won’t ever be pregnant again, this maternity shirt is way too cute.
- Love this Alphabet print (I printed out the purple one for my home office).
- Can’t wait to have fresh veggies from my garden to make Ratatouille.
- The pencil vase is a cute DIY teacher gift.
- Love this DIY Herb Soap Tutorial.
- Dooce did it again, she is just hysterical.
- Dying to wear flip flops again. Bring on the warm weather.
- Love love love love this tattoo.
- Doesn't this space look warm, inviting & cozy?
Some crafty things coming up in another blog post. Stay tuned!