Quentin's mastered flipping himself from stomach to back and back to stomach. He is a stomach sleeper (due to his Laryngomalacia) and in the morning he has been flipping himself to his back to play in his crib until I come in and get him. He's been doing it all and today I finally caught him flipping from stomach to back... (not on video though).
Quentin brought his older brothers some chocolate last week and they really enjoyed eating it.
We spent the weekend hanging out, while fighting some colds and upset stomachs. The upset stomachs seem to have recovered, and we're still battling some colds. Hopefully the runny noses will stop soon. We've also been hiding out from the rain... They're calling for more rain too, sigh.
- Love this necklace.
- Love this crochet necklace tutorial.
- Mack turned 151 weeks old on Thursday, May 12th, 2011. I can't believe he'll be 3 years old in a month & a day. Since it's the 16th today, my "big" birthday is in exactly 4 weeks, and I'm starting to really freak out now.
- Love this room!
- This table is awesome!
- I wonder if this workout actually works?
- Love this mail organizer idea.
- Love the way these books are displayed.
- Chalkboards are great!
- I keep looking at Baby D's photos. I can't help but want a baby girl.