Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You Know You Need A Haircut When…

mulletmackneedscutseanneedscutQduringcutduringcutmackduringcutseanQ1stcutnewcutmacknewcutsean

You know you need a hair cut when... your kids either look like Kramer from Seinfeld or start growing a mullet! I took the kids over winter break for much needed haircuts. It was Quentin's first official haircut (besides the time we "fixed" his hair because of the odd way it grew in after they shaved half his head at birth - due to an IV drip). He was soooo good, I was shocked. First boy of mine to not cry/or fuss at his first haircut. He let the lady cut without a single issue. He really is the best baby ever. And all three of my little men, are cute handsome with their new 'do

6 comments:

Celia said...

I have not taken my son to get his first haircut. Sigh!

Kerry said...

Sooo handsome!

Maureen said...

LOL! They were due, weren't they! :)

Cute! Go Q for being such a big boy! Evie hated her first haircut.

g-girl said...

i love that look on q's face after his haircut. :) and look at his lil belly! teehee.

Dawn said...

I love the haircut pictures! I think they put fertilizer on that hair it grows so fast!

Girl Knits said...

Awww, they all look soooooo handsome with their new do!