Sunday, January 01, 2012

2011 Meme

MEME

The first sentence (or two in my case!) of each first post of the month for 2011:

January: Happy New Year. Wow. 2011.
February: Quentin is 9 weeks old today.
March: Quentin is 13 weeks old today.
April: Mack turned 145 weeks old on Thursday, March 31, 2011.
May: What a week.
June: I've been getting some knitting done, whenever I can sneak in a row.
July: Hope my Canadian followers are having a great Canada Day (and are being safe)!
August: Homemade playdough recipe.
September: Luke, welcome to the dark side.
October: I love this sign!
November: Last night, Sean wore his other Batman Costume (this one was a bit larger than the black one he wore to daycare, so he was able to get layers under the costume).
December: Dear Quentin, Yesterday, was a day of too many firsts.

I love doing this Meme each year. Here's a link to my 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, and 2006 ones!

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Happy new year! I love seeing all your 2011 knits and baby Q looks cute in his Santa suit.

Girl Knits said...

Happy New Year! What a fun meme!