Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Meme

MEME


The first sentence (or two in my case!) of each first post of the month for 2006:

January: Wow. It's a brand new year. 2006
February: This is my current WIP. It's almost 30 inches long!
March: This morning the guy who will be renovating my bathroom woke me up earlier than he was expected.
April: Today Jamie actually devoted some time to spring cleaning. I was really impressed with the job that he has done.
May: School was long, our courses got changed from when I had seen the schedule before I left for Vegas.
June: Today, I am feeling sooo much better. My nose is still running but my cough is about 90% gone.
July: I've been knitting up a storm, so here is my latest addition to the charity blanket.
August: This morning I had Merlyn a little bit entertained as I had work to do.
September: I have been sleeping in all week.
October: Today I got up just as J's first guests started arriving for his annual hockey pool.
November: This morning before leaving to the dentist I got some mail.
December: Slept in a little bit today, but got up still early enough.

1 comment:

K. said...

I think I'm going to do this one!