Monday, December 24, 2012
- Love this free chunky cable knit hat pattern.
- Matte about you looks like a fun product!
- How to organize all your saved ripped out magazine pages.
- Love this bead ornament tutorial!
- Love this DIY Snowman Kit.
- I love these cute printable Christmas tags - nothing like last minute!
- No bake Santa Cookies.
- It's not in English, but I love this tree painting idea.
- It's not too late to make your own Elf!
- Every girl needs a red dress.
- This is a funny ugly sweater.
- Love this birthday lunch box idea. Too bad Sean's birthday is during winter break. Mack's falls a few days before school ends, and Quentin's is in November, I'll have to try it next year when Mack starts Kindergarten!
- This is fun!
- I need to make some cookie bowls!
- Love these 27 food tips!
- These are cute bottle brush trees.
- Wish I had a daughter to print these paper doll printables for.
- Mmmmmmm, fudge.
- Too bad this pizza casserole looks sooo fattening.
- Love this string art.
- This piano pop up card is very neat.
- I ♥ these craft nail transfers.
- I think my boys would love these cheesy oven chips.
- This toothbrush rag rug looks like fun to make.
- I have a thing for owls. (And penguins). Loving this tattoo.
- These dinner plates are awesome!
- Fisher Price has some cute printables.
- Love these alphabet ice cube trays.
- I'd love jewelry like this.
- This is an awesome chip & dip bowl.
- I ♥ this bag. In black.
- Reading Gone Girl for book club and really grabbed by the story so far.
- Cannot wait for the 2nd part of Season 2 of Suits to start back up in January. Just caught up on Season 1 and the first half of Season 2, and it's so good.
- I finally got around to starting to fill out a School Year Chronicle for each of my boys. What a great memory keeper. It's great for daycare through grade 8. (I'm going to see if I can find pages for grades 9-11 so there's one for every year of high school until they graduate). Do you keep records for your kids? I also have this baby book for each of my boys.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (93)
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- ► 2008 (366)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)