Thursday, December 27, 2012

TWO

Time escaped from me this past month. I have been meaning to post this, and then realized that someone else’s birthday was coming up (tomorrow) and I thought now would be a good time to recap Quentin’s 2nd birthday, as I do with my boys.

BORN

Quentin was born a month early, surprising us at the end of November 2010.

FIRSTBDAY

Here’s Quentin on his 1st birthday.

TWO

On his 2nd birthday.

sillyQ

My silly Quentin. He’s so funny. He knows he’s funny. He brightens our life even though he tornadoes any room he passes through. But he’s so cute, you can’t get mad at him. Ahhh, the age of 2. Hopefully we’ll pass quickly pass through the terrible two’s quickly. This picture is one of my new favourites. 

5 comments:

Taci simmons said...

What a wonderful time in your life, happy birthday Quentin!

Teena in Toronto said...

Ahhhh! What a cutie!

Spinner said...

We are big fans of the Mr. Potato Head glasses here too. What a cutie. Wishing him the happiest of happy birthdays :)

Kerry said...

I can't believe how much he's grown! He's such a handsome little man...just like his big brothers!

g-girl said...

I love his mr. potato head glasses!