Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Meme

MEME

The first sentence (or two in my case!) of each first post of the month for 2012:
January: While I didn't reach my 2011 knitting & crochet goals (to surpass what I knit & crochet in 2010), I realized that in 2010, for 11/12 of the year, I had only 2 children, and was on modified activity (practical bed rest) for half the year, with Quentin's high risk pregnancy.
February: I started a knitting project, that is quite cute. (Side note: I never finished it, oops!) 
March:Congrats to the 2 winners of the Colouring Wallets!
April: - Lovin' this Kimbra song, Settle Down.
May: Last week I attended a vernissage at Sean & Mack’s daycare.
June: Two weeks ago, I finished up my hitchhiker scarf.
July: Happy Canada Day dear readers!
August: I’ve finally been making great progress on my Cardigan.
September: HELLO HOTTIE! I'd like to look at this all day long!
October: Love this Eggstra Space Egg holder.
November: Hey everyone!
December: On Friday, my baby turned 2.

I love doing this Meme each year. Here's a link to my 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, and 2006 ones!

1 comment:

g-girl said...

I can never remember to do this one!!! lol.