Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bedroom Reorganization

bookcasemoved

We finally got rid of the changing table in the boys room. In its place, I moved the bookcase that was already there. I also re-organized all the book in the boys room (apparently they have A LOT of books!) We read the boys a story every night before bed. They also a big readers and like looking through books at other times during the day. (I'm glad that they love books!) So, in honor of Mack being potty trained, and getting rid of the changing table, I got the boys a second bookcase & we totally re-organized their entire room. I can't believe how clean their room is now. I love it. Let's see how long their room can stay organized for.

bookcasenew

5 comments:

Celia said...

Great job!!

Sandra said...

Nice wall stickers! Recognizable to me as they were made by my former company before they were bought out!
My son just re-orged his own bookcase - wants to donate the younger books to his old sitter. I'm happy to help him with this...
we've graduated from Goodnight Moon - he's reading the Lord of the Rings now...

Anonymous said...

wow! I can't believe 2 boys live in that room....very tidy!

g-girl said...

love all the books!! :) congrats on mack finally getting fully potty trained. :)

Dawn said...

Love the redo! It's unbelievable how those books seem to multiply!