Thursday, November 10, 2011

We’ve Got 7

Qsweater

As my maternity leave is coming to an end (this is my last week on maternity leave), I'm trying to spend as much quality time with Quentin. I know he doesn't start daycare until he's 18 months old (as we don't have a spot for him until then, as the daycare Sean & Mack go to, will only take kids 18 months +), but it won't be the same anymore, as I will be back to work, even if it's with him.

flirttilt

Since he's my last baby, (as my shop is closed), I'm trying to savor every moment. (Above, is Quentin's shy/flirt/cute face/pose. He tilts his head and does this shy thing. Melts my heart.)

inkimssweaterteeth1

Over the weekend, spilling into the week, Quentin went from having 4 teeth (front top & front bottom), to having 7 teeth. 3 new teeth sprouted in the span of 4 days. The bottom two come out first, then the top one just poked through on the right side (if you're facing him). Even though he's got a bunch of teeth now, I'm trying to get him to eat more solids over purėe. Working.on.it. In a jam the other night, I discovered he absolutely LOVES Alphaghetti. Who wouldn't!

teeth2

He's always smiles. (Seriously). I'm extremely blessed.

3 comments:

Celia said...

I know what you mean. This is my last one too. I cried both times when I had to go back to work.

Dawn said...

Wow, that's a lotta chompers you got there Quentin! Hopefully you won't be too sad going back to work!

g-girl said...

how the heck did he get 7 teeth already?? love his flirty pose!