Monday, November 07, 2011

Monday Morning Link Love





- I used to have one of these - oh the memories!
- Oh wowzers.
- How to make a chipmunk softie : {from recycled glove}!
- This is awesome! Star Wars Family!
- Barney Stinson rocks!
- Ever have a pair of jeans you love, but they won't stay zipped up? Try this! Brilliant!
- Rice krispies on a stick.
- Love this picture frame idea.
- I wish I had pantries like this!
- Love this letter search idea (for the kids)!
- Love this bookmark/book rest idea! If I were a book, this would make me feel so relaxed. - "ahhh...my spine!"
- I am still thinking about Pumpkins & Halloween... Pumpkin Pie Smoothies - YUM!
- Here’s a list of tutorials for a baby blanket, burp cloths, changing pad, wipes holder, binky leash, nursing cover, and bibs. A great baby shower gift!
- This table is gorgeous!
- On the subject of Halloween again... I am so going to have to do a photo shoot next Halloween like this.
- Love this take on the crayola project. Mine's half done, just need to find the time with the boys to take the hair dryer to it.
- Love this DIY ear warmer.
- Craft & sleep!
- Love this magnetic airplane clip idea.
- Very cute homemade donuts.
- Want to improve your self-portrait skills? Here are some cute ideas.
- Life is too short.
- Pencil nails! NEAT!
- I ♥ this reading corner!'
- Love this list of iPhone learning games.
- Homemade puzzles are a fun idea!
- 28 No Bake Dessert ideas.
- STUNNING dress!
- Love these apple coasters.
- Love this make your own cookbook idea!
- Love this pillow mat tutorial. (Great idea for the kids!)
- Love these re-useable snack bags.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I loved my fashion plates set. :)

And I love the chocolate dipped krispie treats - what a clever idea for the holidays! Maybe with some holiday colored sprinkles or nonpariels on the outside of the chocolate? Wrapped in cellophane with a colored ribbon round the stick? Cute!! (I see a partial teacher gift idea...)

Mitali Ruths said...

I'm going to make a family cookbook... one of these days.