Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lite Brite Fun

pegs

I got the boys a second hand lite brite recently.

litebrite

I picked up refill pages at ToysRUs and we've been having fun this week making images. I had picked up some generic images as well as some Tonka truck ones and Transformers. Hopefully the generic pages aren't too girly.

transformer

I used to have a lite brite as a child. I wonder if my mom still has it.
(I think she actually might... I'll find out later!)

flamingo

Do you do lite brite with your kids? What kind of images have you made?

5 comments:

kristo said...

I had a light bright when I was little! I loved it, and now I want one for my kids. I didn't know they still made them.

g-girl said...

very cool!

Celia said...

Very cool! I got one of those plastic pieces stuck in the belt of my vacuum and it melted.

Tara said...

Oh my God, I LOVED light brite! Best toy ever :)

Dawn said...

I had a lite brite too! So fun, but I don't have one for the boys unfortunately...gonna have to check thrift stores and garage sales.