Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Man Socks

allview

Finished the man sock #1. They're a tad belated, owed from Xmas 09, but cast on in April 2010. It's a design of my own, and I will release the pattern in about a week's time. Look out for it sometime next week. Onto sock number 2...! It's already cast on, so I will not get second sock syndrome, I will not!

toe

They have the same design in the back of the leg, running from the top until the heel gusset. They're plain, with a kick to it with the design. I love them.

heel onblocker sock1

And I'm thinking about keeping the name - Man Socks. What do you think?

5 comments:

Celia said...

That's the perfect name for it. It looks great!

Barb said...

the name fits! can't wait too see the pattern :)

Kerry said...

Very cool! Construction looks unique? Can't wait to see the pattern! Keep the name, it's very fitting. :-)

g-girl said...

they couldn't have any other name. they've always been the man socks. ;)

Tara said...

Haha! Finally finished Jamie's man socks! Love it :)