Wednesday, October 26, 2005

James Frey on Oprah!

What a blah day today. I just didn't feel good from the start. I got to school early, and found free parking, which is always fun, because you can't always find free parking, and I don't want to waste money on the meter - but if you get to school early enough - you CAN find free parking. I found a spot that usually has good free parking. I didn't know of it before, but I discovered it the other day, and I am going to go there first to check for parking - and I'm going to leave early enough so that I can get the free spots. I don't care that I'll get to school early. I'd rather sit and wait at school or in my car - rather than sit on the dirty, smelly bus. And right now I'm boycotting the metro system (alone), because of attacks on girls at a metro station not too far from my stop.
Today we had an exam in class, and it went really well - didn't have to study for it - it was all graphic design layout. I think I'm going to get a really good mark, I really enjoyed working on it.

Cleaning the fridge. What a long project. Took me a couple of hours, with stopping to watch Oprah at 4pm, as James Frey was on as a guest. I just got James Frey's book, A Million Little Pieces, and I'm dying to read it - but I must finish the book I'm reading first, Callie's Tally - I'm still stuck on that one. I actually heard of James' second book - My Friend Leonard - and since my sister never got me a birthday present, because there was nothing at the time that I wanted, she's just ordered me My Friend Leonard as well as a book called Girls Poker Night by Jill A. Davis. I need more time to read - can I have more hours in the day??? LOL.

Law & Order time. Check ya later.

No comments: