Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Canadian Family

photo

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday. No, unfortunately you cannot get your own copy of this, it was a special treat just for me. You see, I renewed my subscription, and they let me make my own cover for the December issue. (Just the cover, the rest of the magazine is as it is on stands). I had completely forgotten about this too - until it arrived in the mail yesterday! I plan on getting the cover put on a plaque or something to hang up in my office. It's just so cute not to! (And the titles they had on the cover for options, totally suited my kids!)

10 comments:

Celia said...

I wish that were one that I could buy. So cute!

Zonda said...

That is so cute! Definately a keeper! I've seen frames specially made to hold magazines. Maybe you can find one of them :)

Maureen said...

That is AWESOME! :)

lspollock626 said...

This is awesome!!!

g-girl said...

I had a feeling it was a specially made magazine cover. That is so cool! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea! The kids must get a real kick out of that :)

Caroline said...

That's adorable!

Dawn said...

Such an awesome marketing technique! I love that picture!

Bea said...

That's pretty cool!

Girl Knits said...

That is sooo awesome! Very very cool.