Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Five

Birth

Sean the day he was born, December 28th, 2006.
He was born at 4:44 am, 5 lbs 5 oz.

1stbday

On his first birthday, in 2007.

2ndbday

His 2nd birthday, in 2008.

3rdbday

His 3rd birthday in 2009.

4thbday

His 4th birthday in 2010.

5thbdaycard

And this morning on his 5th birthday.

5thbdaygifts

He got spoiled with some puzzles (3d Spongebob, a Star Wars & a Transformers puzzle that each came with an action figure too), 3 different sets of Thomas the Train Tracks (which we spent all morning putting together an entire huge track in my bedroom (will post about that soon, it was quite awesome!) and a Martin Brodeur Team Canada goalie figurine (which is his fave part of his present he says).

5yrsS

I cannot believe my first born is five today. FIVE! Such a big number. I still feel like I just brought him home from the hospital yesterday. (Let alone 2 more boys after him). He had a party with some friends a few weeks back, and a handful of those friends actually slept over. He had a blast! Sean is a smart, energetic, amazing person, and I am so glad that he is my son. Mommy & daddy love you! xo

9 comments:

Kerry said...

Happy birthday little man!!!

Celia said...

I love the cakey mess!

Layla said...

Wonderful I have been following your blog since just after Sean was born.
My Daughter was born just before him and was also a tiny baby, I think thats how I initially found your site!
Lovely watching them grow into big boys and girls.
Laylaxx

g-girl said...

looks like he had a great birthday! gosh, he's so big now! I can't believe he's 5 now either. Hey, he's got Jamie's chin. :)

kristo said...

Happy Birthday Sean!
I started reading your blog when I was pregnant with my first baby... who is also turning 5 in a few months. Your photos made it really hit me, that FIVE years have gone by already! Wow.

Tara said...

Such a big boy! Man, that picture of him in the midst of a total sugar high is HYSTERICAL :)

Bea said...

Happy Birthday Sean! I cannot believe he's 5 already.

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Sean! He looks like such a little man!

Girl Knits said...

Happy 5th Birthday Sean. Hope he had a fantastic one!