Monday, December 05, 2011
- I think I need to learn how to fold my plastic bags. Maybe they'd take up less space than they are! ( I recycle them! )
- I LOVE this Fish Hotel! I want one! Maybe for one of the kids for a birthday or the holidays? Too cute.
- Love these Transformer Cufflinks, and these Spiderman ones too. But these Captain America ones - are wicked! Too bad hubby rarely wears suits.
- Does anyone have one of these Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Apptivity Cases? Any good? Looks neat!
- I love these Colors to Go products! Fun!!!
- Love this beaded chandelier idea!
- Love this lego party lootbag idea.
- Love this playing card storage solution!
- Healthy snack ideas. After my plateau & hiatus on my diet, I'm back on the wagon. I want to lose the last of the baby weight before my 31st birthday. I can do it.
- What a great way to store wrapping paper!
- This fruit salad with baked cinnamon chips is making me very hungry!
- This quilt caught my eye.
- I love this play tent tutorial.
- I love this marble & tee game idea.
- These little crochet boots are beyond adorable!
- These santa hat brownies look easy to make, and super delicious! I might just have to make them for the school Xmas party...! (even though I said I'd be bringing chips this time! HA!)
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- ► 2008 (366)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)