Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chrismukah

photo

Santa has come to visit, milk, cookies & carrots for the reindeer have been left out by the fireplace. The kids are going to be super surprised when they wake up tomorrow!

photo(1)

We celebrate both Chanukah & Christmas. I hung some dreidles on our tree. Next year, I plan to knit up some handmade ornaments (I thought about it this year, but ran out of time).

photo(2)

And we’ve been lighting the menorah each night. There are just a few nights left of Chanukah. Things have been busy around here, and while the holidays are fun, I can’t wait until after the holidays, so we can sit back & relax.

If you celebrate Chanukah – HAPPY CHANUKAH! If you celebrate Christmas – MERRY CHRISTMAS! Happy Holidays to all of my wonderful readers. Hope you get spoiled this Christmas! Some of you may have had a tough year in 2011, so let’s be grateful for what we have.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grateful everyday for what I have, Robyn! Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to you all!

Barb said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!

Celia said...

I hope you had a great Holiday!

Maureen said...

Hugs to you and yours, Robyn!!

Tara said...

Happy Christmukah to you! :)

Just Me said...

I always think I will have time to knit decorations for my home, then I never do! I think I will start now using the yarn I was supposed to use for last year! :) I hope your new year is super!

g-girl said...

i knit some ornaments one year (three of them!). you've gotta start early. lol. did santa and his reindeer eat all their treats? ;)