Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Cheer

BabyQSanta babySanta babysantaQ

I finally got the chance to take a look at what was on my camera last night, and there were some adorable pictures of Mr. Q Claus from Christmas Day. Sean wore this suit on his 1st Christmas in 2007. (Yes, that's the same kid in both those links on the same day!) Mack, on the other hand was only 6 months old at his first Christmas, so he had this adorable (yet similar) suit (in another size). This is the last time I'll ever be able to dress up a child for Christmas without getting their opinion. Jamie says that the boys will probably not like me later on in life for these pictures, but I think they are just the cutest in the outfit.

Hope you all are having a great Holiday Season, however it is that you celebrated!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

SO cute.

Celia said...

He's 100% cute!!

g-girl said...

lol. love jamie's comment! sean and mack have grown SO much! wow.

Dawn said...

Mr Q Claus can bring me presents anytime! He's so cute!!!

Girl Knits said...

He is too cute. Love him Robyn. He makes an adorable Mr. Claus!