Saturday, November 25, 2000

Car Curfew???

So I went out with the boyfriend last night for one of his friend's birthdays. We ended up at this bar called Tokyos. It's great living in a Province where the legal age is 18! Anyhow, my mom paged me while we were out there and told me that my car has a curfew. What the heck? I didnt have a curfew, but my car apparently did... Have you ever had a car curfew? How ridiculous does that sound??? Anyhow, being the good daughter that I am, I obeyed, but that meant leaving the bar early, and going back to my boyfriend's house to get my car, to make my 30 minute treck home by 1 am... all because I am working today, that's where I am at now.

My mom doesnt like to give out the car to people who havent gotten enough sleep, because an accident can occur if you're tired at the wheel. And you know what? That is totally understandable as I will probably be the same way with my kids one day in the future. Whenever that may be.

Men out there are pigs, and I will tell you why... Even though I was with my boyfriend last night, I had guys hitting on me left and right.

Anyhow, but they just come over and start winding with you and whatnot, I had one guy grab my butt, and two other guys trying to buy me drinks and all that jazz. But the funniest thing is, that I am with my boyfriend, yet they still try and pick you up...PIGS, PIGS, PIGS (but not all of you, dont worry!)

Well, I've got to get going.

No comments: