Tuesday, November 21, 2000

My Boyfriend's Ex-girlfriend

I wrote this whole long thing and then my computer crashed. I hate when that happens...

So now I am rebooted and it's 12:20 am. Where to restart typing? I went to see the movie bounce with my boyfriend this past Friday night. That's the movie with Ben Affleck and Gwenyth Paltrow. It was a not bad movie. Anyhow, my boyfriend mentioned to me that his ex-girlfriend was in the crowd watching the movie as well. Anyhow, on our way out, his ex walked over to us and said hi. He wouldn't introduce me to her. They went out for almost 7 months back in 1997 and she even lives on my street. Not too far from me either... I know her mother, but I have never met her. I am totally not mad or upset or anything. It was just bothering me the way he was acting; all macho, and showing me off, but in the nonchalant way because he didn’t introduce me to her. I don’t know why this is on my mind. I am so not even worried. We’ve been together now for almost 8 months and I couldn’t be any happier. He is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I need to come up with a name to call him online, as I don't think he'd appreciate me using his real name. But I don't know which nickname or pet name (hee hee) to use, so I am going to have to sleep on it and let you know sometime soon.... I don’t even know why things like that are bothering me.... his ex girlfriend.. And she's not even pretty!! That made me feel better as well. If she were hot and whatnot, that would have ruined my evening... I don’t know what to make of this. I shouldn’t be mad, should I? Anyhow, onto another note...

2.5 weeks left until schools over. I am sooo stressed. I can’t wait to relax over winter break and indulge in artistic things. That’s my therapy. My only resolution to my stress. Photography, painting, scrapbooking, writing, reading... that sort of thing. I can’t wait to catch up on my black and white developing over winter break from school. I have some overdue rolls that I need to be developed. I love working in my darkroom all day long. I can be in there for hours. I haven’t been in there in a while because I haven’t had time with school.

I finally finished reading the book Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt. I had only like 20 pages left to read or something like that, but I managed to get that done today. I am sooooooooo frustrated with my teacher it's unbelievable. I thank goodness that there are only 5 classes left for that course. I don’t know how I would handle anymore. It's the only class I am dreading right now, and I absolutely detest it. Nothing I can do now anyhow. I don’t think the teacher likes me very much. Anyhow, more to come tomorrow.

I have to get to bed and I want to catch up on some shows that I have taped over the past week/weekend. I hate commercials and am never home, so I result in taping. That way I can fast forward commercials. Commercials are my biggest pet peeve...

No comments: