Saturday, May 12, 2007

May 12 of 31

This morning Sherrie & I did some errands. Walmart gave me a credit note for the pants that I had with my lost bill, and I bought a ceiling fan for Sean's room. It's really cute, it's a bumblebee. Let's see how long it takes Jamie to install.... We went to Ikea afterwards, for something Sherrie was looking for in specific, and I ended up buying stuff, and Sherrie didn't find what she was looking for. Isn't that always the case?


No, that's not Sean in a museum, but at lunch today. I found this great online site that does fun stuff like this - I'll like it tomorrow. I already closed the window.

Oh, Sean was a good boy today while Sherrie & I were out to lunch. In the morning I left him at home with Jamie, but in the afternoon Jamie had to go to the hardware store, so I took Sean with me to lunch. I just love this face.

Tonight we all went out for dinner. Sherrie was too kind and straightened my hair for me, and I love the new shirt I'm wearing. It's very cute. The pattern is very 1970's but modern at the same time. I love it. Jamie was too good for shaving today. Hopefully he'll shave for mother's day. I don't like it when he's scruffy!


Sean was a good boy at the restaurant tonight, all smiles, until he got really tired. Here is a picture of him just before he fell asleep in his carrier. He was not interested in smiling at this point.

I got a few rows knitted in Jamie's sock today while Sherrie & I watched some TV. We both had an approx. 2 hour nap on the couch, much needed, before we headed out to dinner.

It's been decided, Kadi & I are going to Toronto for the Yarn Harlot event there, and I think I'm going with my mom (she's getting back to me) to the Webs event the following week. I'm itching to travel - and it'll be great to do it while I'm still on maternity leave.

Tomorrow we've got a brunch in the morning with Jamie's dad & step-mom and family, and dinner with my family. I can't wait to celebrate my first mother's day! I hope it's a nice day outside, rain would just not be cool!

To all you mother's out there - Have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow - I'll wish you again tomorrow! Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day!!!! I hope you have a great one :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 1st MOTHER'S DAY!!!

LeslieJ said...

happy 1st mother's day!
you've also been tagged!

Maggie said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

g-girl said...

oh your top looks sooooooooo cute! And now I know where Sean got that lip curl from. ;)