Sunday, May 27, 2007

Summer Knitting

My summer knitting goals are: (For the Skeins Her Way Contest)

For June/July/August 2007:

- Cabled Pullover from Summertime Knits, Classic Elite
- Baby Cabled Pullover from Puddle Jumpers, Classic Elite
- Finish my married socks
- Knit Jamie another pair of socks, pattern: To be determined
- Jaywalkers for myself (KAL with Angela)
- Pomatomus from Knitty
- Calorimetry from Knitty
- Seize Diamondbacks from Yarn Ball Boogie
- Finish up all my WIPs.
- Work on Sean's blankie

If you enter the contest, when you email here to enter, please mention you read it from my blog. (Gets me an extra entry!)

3 comments:

forgetfulstitcher9 said...

I will definitely mention that I got this from your blog. Only problem is...I have to now come up with specific things to do. Do you think finishing 1 sock and then it's pair count? or How about finishing two baby blankets. So much going on, one day I'll be done.

Ciao!

Anonymous said...

I just found you! I am an avid crocheter!! I like the throw away 50 things idea, I may try it!!!

Barb said...

What are you making your Calorimetry out of? it's on my to-do list for this winter, I have no clue what yarn i'm using yet :)