Saturday, May 26, 2007

May 26 of 31

My friend Patty is hosting a notions bag and magnet exchange, check it out here for all the details.

Today I got a little bit of housework & laundry done, and worked on backing up my PC. While I'm in Northampton with my mom this upcoming week, I'm having my hubby bring it to work with him, for a reformatting and windows re-install. Also, my sound card is busted (so I have no sound right now) which I used to use all the time for various things. It sucks having no sound! I have huge amounts of gigs worth of pictures, files, etc... and I backed them up on DVD-R and CD-R depending on what it is. Some of it will go onto my cleaned up PC when I get it back, and some, will just go into storage. I've been meaning to do a hard drive clean up for a while now, just never got around to it. My computer has been running slow, and it needs resuscitation. I can't wait until it's all fixed! I can't be without my computer, so I thought the perfect time would be while I'm travelling.

I'm hoping that I can borrow a laptop for the trip, which would be nice. I need to find out if there is internet at the hotel, as well as a pool. A pool would be nice. Sean loves to swim, and it's so much fun to go into the water.

Ok, I just googled the hotel, all rooms feature FREE high speed internet. I like the sound of that. What I like also is that each room has a microwave and refrigerator, which help out a lot for Sean's bottles.

Oooh! An indoor pool. I like this hotel!

It's located near the Dr. Seuss museum. I HAVE TO CHECK THAT OUT!

I finished the square I was working on. Was that square number 20? If it was, then square number 21 has been started. And is almost finished. So square number 22 will be started tomorrow, and that's going to be a double square smack in the middle, just have to pick out the right yarn for it - tomorrow. Tomorrow, in store - is Jamie's ball game at 3pm (I haven't been to a ball game of his yet this summer, and last summer I was really bad at attending games because I was pregnant and tired, and in school almost graduated from an intensive program. I know, excuses, excuses. Anyhow, tomorrow, Sean will be going to see Daddy play softball.

Off to watch just 1 more episode of House, M.D. (I'm in the middle of Season 3 right now) and finish knitting the square I'm working on. Just a few more rows to go! Pictures coming tomorrow, and as well, pictures of my stash. Not happening tonight. There is no way!

Yeah, I know, not a single picture tonight. Sorry.

1 comment:

TROIS OISEAUX - Kimber said...

I had no idea a Dr. Suess museum existed - you MUST go!