Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tag, I'm It

I was tagged by Barb & Leslie.

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here are my facts:

1) I chew 2 pieces of gum at a time. 1 never is enough flavor and 2 is just right. I go through gum fast.

2) I'm a night owl. I stay up late & sleep in. Luckily I have a son who sleeps in too!

3) I'm a trained professional photographer & graphic designer. (Diploma for each).

4) My birthday is coming up, June 16th, and I love my birthday.

5) I'm a klutz.

6) I broke my right foot in the 7th grade. It's the only bone I've ever broken. I was in a cast for 2 months. It was broken by a door that swung open on my foot. It was an accident.

7) I've been to Europe 3 times in 1998, 2002 & 2006. Each time to about 8 countries at a time. (Some countries repetative in the next trip, some new ones added in). Seems to me, I've gone country hopping every 4 years. I guess that means I'm going in 2010?

I tag, anyone who wants to play!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

your birthday is exactly one month after mine!!