1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, it was planned.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? We were very excited, jumping up and down excited!
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Hell No!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 24 turning 25.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took a pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? I told my husband!
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes! I wanted to know as soon as I could!
9. DUE DATE? January 11th, 2007.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not once.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Cheeseburgers
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Nothing really?
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Male
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? At first yes, but then I fell for all things boys!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Too much. Next pregnancy will not be the same, I won't allow it.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, I had two infact because there was too many people!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about both.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Nope, had a very healthy pregnancy
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? At the Montreal Jewish General, where I was born (Same doc delivered Sean who delivered me!)
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 32 and a half hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Jamie's acquaintance Dave since he was at our house watching Superman Returns with Jamie & Daniel (Dave & Jamie's mutual friend).
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My husband.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? YES! All I have to say is EPIDURAL!
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 5lbs 5oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? December 28th, 2006
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Sean Edward
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He is just over 4 and a half months old!
I am tagging ALL the mommies who read my blog!!!!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- ► 2008 (366)
- 22 Weeks
- May 30 of 31
- May 29 of 31
- 5 Months
- Flash Your Stash & WIP's
- May 27 of 31
- Summer Knitting
- May 26 of 31
- Maya Wrap
- 50 Things
- May 25 of 31
- My Birthday
- 21 Weeks
- May 23 of 31
- May 22 of 31
- May 21 of 31
- May 20 of 31
- May 19 of 31
- Knitting Survey
- May 18 of 31
- 20 Weeks
- Jakob Raziel
- May 16 of 31
- Mommy Survey
- May 15 of 31
- May 14 of 31
- Mother's Day
- Tag, I'm It
- May 12 of 31
- May 11 of 31
- 19 Weeks
- May 9 of 31
- May 8 of 31
- May 7 of 31
- Dear Anonymous
- May 6 of 31
- May 5 of 31
- May 4 of 31
- 18 Weeks
- May 2 of 31
- May 1 of 31
- ▼ May (43)
- ► 2006 (425)