Monday, May 21, 2007

May 21 of 31

Today there has been blankie progress. I'm up to 16 squares done and it's all attached now. I managed to knit 3 squares today. Talk about a lot of knitting! I basically vegged in front of the TV today, watching episodes of House MD, (re-watching) Lost (old episodes - Jamie's trying to catch up) and the season finales of 24 and Heroes. (Uhm, 24 is going downhill... very not interested in next season... it's like how many more President Palmers can they try to kill, and how many more Bauer family members can be corrupt. And Chloe pregnant? Come on, as soon as she fainted, I called it. Just ask Jamie. I can write this shit! LOL)

Square number 14.

Square number 15.

Square number 16. (Left overs from Jamie's "married" socks).

And Sean, whom is teething like mad (and is a little cranky about it too).
He does things now with two hands, I'm sooo impressed.
And he's figured out how to take it out of his mouth, and put it back in.
(Doesn't need me for that anymore!)

Well, today was a relaxing day. I really needed it.

Back to regular schedule programming tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the blankie. Looking good!!

g-girl said...

i love square #14! the blankie's lookin' great. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are making awesome progress. Keep going!

Tammy said...

The blanket is looking awesome! Guess what? You've been tagged, details on my blog ;)