Sunday, June 15, 2008
Hospital bag is packed. You know what the means right? Time for the baby to come! I ironically packed my hospital bag when pregnant with Sean THE DAY BEFORE my water broke. Hoping for a baby soon, I decided to pack my bag (properly). (When I was in the hospital a month ago when I wasn't feeling well, I had just shoved stuff into the bag, so it really needed to be packed properly). Notice the booties on top? Mackenzie got his very own pair of newborn Habs booties. He'll be coming home from the hospital in them.
Today was a nice day, Jamie went to a card show this morning in the city (he collects hockey cards) and he bought a box for us to open when he got home. It's so much fun to open hockey cards. Sean even likes hockey cards too (though he doesn't know what they are just yet). We pulled some nice cards, and that was fun. You never know what you're going to get in a box! I have fun opening them with Jamie so he waits for me and we do it together.
This afternoon we just chilled and Jamie did stuff around the house (while I hung out with Seanin the den) (I'm not so mobile right now - ready to pop any day now hopefully!)
This evening we went to my parents house for Father's Day dinner and it POURED buckets as soon as we got into the car. We got drenched pretty much going into my parents house, even with a huge umbrella. I really enjoyed my steak dinner, and apple pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Mmmmm!
Jamie & my dad liked their simple father's day gifts. It's sooooo super hard to shop for the 2 of them! Seriously! Especially for my dad. He's super hard to shop for (birthday, father's day, Chanukah... you name it!)
Tomorrow I go back to the OB, hoping for some good news that something's going on for Mack's arrival! Wish me luck! Sean also has his 18 month check up tomorrow (shots - fun fun!). Oh, and it's my birthday tomorrow....! Hoping for NO RAIN!
You have still until tomorrow night to enter your meatball guess for the contest on Wednesday's post. It ends 9pm EST tomorrow. GOOD LUCK!
Wishing all father's out there a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- june thirty
- june twenty-nine
- june twenty-eight :: 18 months
- june twenty-seven :: 78 weeks
- june twenty-six
- june twenty-five :: Six Years & Mack's Bris
- june twenty-four :: Mack 1 Week Old
- june twenty-three
- june twenty-two :: Sean 77 weeks 2 days
- june sixteen - twenty-one :: my birthday & Mack's ...
- june fifteen :: father's day
- june fourteen :: Knit In Public Day
- june thirteen :: 76 weeks
- june twelve
- june eleven
- june ten
- june nine :: 36 weeks pregnant
- june eight
- june seven
- june six :: 75 weeks
- june five
- june four
- june three
- june two :: 35 weeks pregnant
- june one
- ▼ June (25)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)