Sean is 211 weeks old today.
Quentin is 7 weeks old today.
Sean & Mack are currently obsessed with brushing their hair. Every morning, every evening, even before they go to bed. It's cute. I got them each their own brush & comb set. The simple things in life that entertain children. They both need to go for a haircut soon. I better book that.
And there seems to be a new "trend" in our house - Silly bandz.
- I've been toying with the idea of making my own Homemade Tzatziki. Nom, nom, nom.
- Love this paper valentine's day banner tutorial.
- Love this minimalist wardrobe - not sure how she does it - and not sure if I'd ever be able to have such a small wardrobe, but I'd like to think I possibly could.
- I am a list maker and love Teux Deux. Have to download it for my iPod Touch.
- Love Zknitter's hug scarf.
- I'm loving my Kindle for Android on my Coby. I got some free e-books from Amazon that were on promotion.
Speaking of books, I have 3 credits for audio books... and I don't know what to get. Suggestions please! What have you read or listened lately to suggest?