Friday, September 19, 2008
Today he helped me do some dusting (since apparently my cleaning lady doesn't do it). There were some cobwebs that were bothering me, and I had to do the ceilings.
He's such a good helper! His fave thing is to clean. Maybe he gets that from me. I hate to actually clean, but I hate things out of order, and disorganized. (Though, if you saw my office right now, you'd laugh!)
This morning I hadn't heard from the daycare, and I called to find out about Sean's spot at 11 am - when she told me to call her by. By 11:25 am I was sitting in her office (Jamie ran home from work to watch the kids while I went) and by noon all the paperwork was filled out and Sean starts daycare on Tuesday. I am so super happy that he has a friend in the class (a girl 2 days younger than him) and that we know a teacher there (though she's with the 4 year olds). I also learned that they do not allow bottles for milk at naptime - sippy cups only - and I'm SUPER happy that he will hopefully get off the bottle at home, and get his milk only in a sippy cup. They told me not to worry, that they'll get him trained off the bottle. That he'll see his friends in class drinking it out of a sippy cup and want to do like they do. This is a good thing!
What I'm knitting with deadlines:
1. Test knitting the Moss Block Cardigan for Jenn (September 30th)
2. October's Sock Club Pattern for my shop
And what I need to be knitting because there is a deadline:
3. Skull Hat for Merlyn for his 6th Birthday (November 8th I believe is the party)
5. Katja for Bonnie's baby shower. (Oct 11th)
6. 1 Pattern from the 5 that will be in the November's Ultimate Sock Club Kit (I'm having a really fun time designing patterns these days! I just love it!) (In the process of having Ravelry set me up as a designer to show my patterns!)
Oh my...! Deadlines! I think I work very well with deadlines....!
And you know what I badly want to knit? Swedish Fish mittens. The PDF is now available, and I'm somehow hoping that the PDF will end up in my email inbox. A girl can dream, right? I want it bad!
Laila in NDG - can you email me at graphicdesignchick at hotmail dot com so I can email you the information you requested? Thanks!
I can't believe it's Friday already. I find that every week flies by. That when it's Monday, all of a sudden it's Friday already. And then the weekend flies by and it's Monday again. But then Monday turns into Friday and it's that all over again...! Where does time go? Seriously?
Off to go dream about Swedish Fish...! We have to get up super early tomorrow, the boys start swimming lessons!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- september thirty :: 15 weeks old
- september twenty-nine
- september twenty-eight :: 21 months old
- september twenty-seven
- september twenty-six :: 91 weeks old
- september twenty-five
- september twenty-four
- september twenty-three :: 14 weeks old
- september twenty-two :: apple picking
- september twenty-one
- september twenty :: NKOTB
- september nineteen :: 90 weeks old
- september eighteen :: 3rd Wedding Anniversary
- september seventeen :: 3 months old
- september sixteen :: 13 weeks old
- september fifteen
- september fourteen
- september thirteen
- september twelve :: 89 weeks old
- september eleven
- september ten
- september nine :: 12 weeks old
- september eight
- september seven
- september six
- september five :: 88 weeks old
- september four
- september three
- september two :: 11 weeks old
- september one
- Labor Day Sale!
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)