Thursday, March 01, 2007

9 Weeks

Today has been a long day. I had plans to go visit my cousin and knit with her, and bring Sean with me, but Sean has been fussy all day long. I wasn't sure what it was - but he was having regular bowel movements, and going to the bathroom otherwise regularly, and he had no fever, he just didn't want to sleep, he didn't want his pacifier, he didn't want to be put down, and he was fussy all day long. He had also thrown up a few times, I'm not talking spit up, I'm talking liquids pouring out of his mouth. Sorry to be graphic. Anyhow, it was nasty. Once it even hit the wall in my office, which is like two feet away from my desk chair. I had to change about 3 times today due to him throwing up. However, with no fever, I just didn't think it was necessary to run to the doctor for nothing. And it's not the first time he's thrown up from probable overeating. Just like his mommy - eyes are bigger than the stomach.... however, I don't throw up. I just get really full and ill when I do that. Anyhow, things seem to be a little bit better now.

This evening I finished the front of Sean's sweater and cast on the first sleeve. See - progress! (It's too bad it curls, I can't get it to stay straight to photograph. I bought seaming pins, I'm going to try to take a better photograph later. But heck - we have progress!!!

Today Sean is 9 weeks old. It's Thursday - so it's Self-Portrait in the mirror day!


Oh - I love my little man!
Tonight I made it to Deep End Aqua, but boy was I zonked beforehand, and even more so, afterwards! Wow - I'm ready to crash. Just finished watching some TV with Jamie, and I think I'm going to hit the sack. Tonight Jamie is doing the night feedings, so that's a good thing for me and some sleep!

5 comments:

Barb said...

awwww don't you just love chubby lil baby cheeks???, I hope he's feeling better soon, can't wait too see the finished seater

mommaofone_07 said...

Wow, he's getting more handsome everytime Thursday comes around. I can't believe how chubby his cheeks are! He's absolutely gorgeous and should be so proud! The sweater is looking fantastic, hopefully you get some knitting time in this weekend.

Jenny said...

I can't get over how fast he is growing! He has such a sweet face and I bet he will look adorable in that sweater when you are finished. Hey, where is a picture of that cutie in the apple hat??

Summer said...

So sorry to hear that Sean got sick yesterday. I know how you feel. My kids have gone through that so I know how you feel. Cute pictures. He is looking like a little baby with his chubby cheeks. So adorable.

g-girl said...

look at those little cheeks!! :)