Day thirty. One day left. I think I can make it!
Highlights of my day:
-Hubby took care of Sean this morning so I could sleep in an extra hour. YEY! Sean DID sleep through the night last night - I guess his new molars aren't bugging him. Here's to hoping for another full night! Hubby also woke me up upon having breakfast ready on the kitchen table. He made French Toast. That was super sweet of him! (The most romantic thing he does - and I love it that way!)
-Did groceries this afternoon. Much needed (ran out of milk and bread, that sort of thing)
-Went to dinner with my family, and dad ordered a pitcher of beer. Finally took care of that craving I've had for beer (WITH JUST A FEW SIPS DONT WORRY! I'm not that dumb of a pregnant person!)(Didn't drink enough to harm the baby! Just enough to fill that craving since Knitting Pub Night from the beginning of the month). If you have a comment to say about my few sips of beer - keep them to yourself. My baby is not going to come out defective because of this, plus being 7 months pregnant, he's developed just growing & gaining weight now...! It's not as if I'm at the beginning of my pregnancy).
- At dinner, Sean was being cute (and loud) and we all did the "Shhhh" movement with our index finger to our mouths.... for the FIRST TIME EVER, Sean put his index finger up to his mouth and said "shhh" as well. He only did it once - but it was super cute.
- Sean's new fave thing (For a bit now) is doing "cheers". He'll put his sippy cup in the air to do "cheers" with you. He even says "cheers!" (That's another word he knows - forgot to mention it in last night's post!
-Had a relaxing day on the couch. Played with Sean in the playroom. He made a huge mess, I cleaned it up after (since we're having our "Mommies who knit" come over tomorrow for a non-knitting session to eat my apple cake with vanilla ice cream).
I miss sleeping on my stomach. I've always been a stomach sleeper.
I borrowed my mom's body pillow - yep, it's that time again. Almost 7 months pregnant, and damn uncomfortable, as I mentioned yesterday.
Not sure how my inbox (hotmail) reached to over 200 emails, but I've gotten it down to 176. Still have more to answer back, slowly getting to it.
And if you're receiving random comments from me on your blog - I'm finally doing some grand bloglines.com spring cleaning. So if you get a comment from me for like 10 posts in a row, or from posts dating back to November 2007, you know I'm finally caught up on your blog! And I apologize! I guess working from home and caring for a toddler doesn't allow me to be up to speed with my blog reading (or emails for that matter). From the over 200+ blog posts I wanted to read (every word of), I'm down to 168. Getting there. In due time. Hopefully this week. Spring cleaning!
Speaking of which, I finally got to fold about 8 loads of laundry (with more being done to fold). I have guests coming over tomorrow after all - must have a tidy house!
Speaking of guests.... (this is going to be a rant). When you go to someone's house, do you go into their bathroom and open up their things and use the items, especially for a product that was SEALED?? Last week at some point, I won't mention when (weekend) and I won't mention whom (out of town guests), someone (not sure which of the two adults), opened up a box of bandaids (Curious George). A while back (end of February) I had gotten them for Sean, even though they weren't exactly on sale. Then after buying them, I found at the dollar store, cute kiddie ones, for 1$ (for the same amount of bandaids). Anyhow, I was planning on taking the bandaids (Curious George) back to the store for a refund (don't need 2 boxes of bandaids since they're not used often, and the box we have will probably last us a long time), but can't now. Someone went and opened the box, which was put aside to be taken back to the store and used one of the bandaids. (Never saw where it was used, or on whom, but I'm assuming it was a bandaid for my nephew). Now, it's not the end of the world that the box was opened, I'll just have kiddie bandaids for the next 100 cuts... but, it's the fact that they didn't ask, and went ahead and opened the box, at their own discretion. The box wasn't in the medicine cabinet, but on the side, where I put it once finding the other fun kiddo ones at the dollar store. Am I crazy for being mad that they opened it without asking? Is it just my pregnancy brain going all emotional and nutty? Would you go to someone else's house and make yourself comfortable to open up products in the bathroom? Please someone tell me I'm normal for thinking this way....? Maybe I'm just nuts. But I needed to get this off my chest. So I can sleep better tonight (just kidding).
Robyn's Nest is now stocked again with Briggs & Little. Fully stocked actually! The yarn room is running out of space - so come on by and stock up! I brought in Heritage (which I didn't have before, except for the Anniversary Twist Colorway - which I've re-stocked as well), and restocked the Sport, Atlantic and Regal with old colors and new ones too! It looks like the rest of the Shibui has cleared customs, so I'm hoping for a delivery tomorrow! There are 8 more colors coming into stock. Don't forget that the next 100 orders (a little less now that some orders were placed over the weekend!) will be getting some awesome Robyn's Nest Swag that I specially brought in!
Don't forget that tomorrow, March 31st, is the end of the month. The end of the month means the end of a sock kit. Tomorrow is the last day that you can buy April's Sock Club kit. There are only a few spots left. I do have to tell you that Roxanne of Zen Yarn Garden did a fabulous job dying up the yarn (I just received it in stock and it's to die for!) and Michelle of Not an Artist did an incredible job with the pattern, so much that I'm in love with it! Michelle is absolutely a talented designer, and I'm so happy that I went with her as designer. She complimented Roxanne's yarn very nicely.
Better get some sleep. I need to get up early and finish cleaning/tidying my house, and bake an apple cake for my afternoon guests!
... 99 days til Mack is due....! 99!! Double digits... (I doubt I'll make it to single digits... but double! Ahhh!)
Day thirty. One more day to go. So damn proud. I can smell my book list on Chapters!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- march thirty-one :: 31 days :: the last day :: 26 ...
- march thirty :: 31 days :: day thirty
- march twenty-nine :: 31 days :: day twenty-nine
- march twenty-eight :: 31 days :: day twenty-eight ...
- march twenty-seven :: 31 days :: day twenty-seven
- march twenty-six :: 31 days :: day twenty-six
- march twenty-five :: 31 days :: day twenty-five
- march twenty-four :: 31 days :: day twenty-four ::...
- march twenty-three :: 31 days :: day twenty-three
- march twenty-two :: 31 days :: day twenty-two :: 1...
- march twenty-one :: 31 days :: day twenty-one :: 6...
- march twenty :: 31 days :: day twenty
- march nineteen :: 31 days :: day nineteen
- march eighteen :: 31 days :: day eighteen
- march seventeen :: 31 days :: day seventeen :: 24 ...
- march sixteen :: 31 days :: day sixteen
- march fifteen :: 31 days :: day fifteen
- march fourteen :: 31 days :: day fourteen :: 63 we...
- march thirteen :: 31 days :: day thirteen
- march twelve :: 31 days :: day twelve
- march eleven :: 31 days :: day eleven
- march ten :: 31 days :: day ten :: 23 weeks pregna...
- march nine :: 31 days :: day nine
- march eight :: 31 days :: day eight
- march seven :: 31 days :: day seven :: 62 weeks
- march six :: 31 days :: day six
- march five :: 31 days :: day five
- march four :: 31 days :: day four
- march three :: 31 days :: day three :: 22 weeks pr...
- march two :: 31 days :: day two
- march one :: 31 days :: day one
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)