This morning we had brunch at my cousin Phil & his wife Lisa's house. Their son Oliver is 4 months older than Sean. Also with us there were Jenn & her husband and their son Jakob, who is exactly 20 weeks (5 months) younger than Sean. Jakob is 13 months to the day older than Mack. The boys played really well together.
This evening I went to my parents house for dinner (in between there was some kid nap time, and some adult tv watching time) and Sean didn't want to sit still for a photo tonight, but I wanted to show you Sean & Mack's matching shirts today. (It reads: My Mum Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World). Hee hee! Yep, they're going to kill me one day in the future for dressing them alike in ridiculously cute to me but embarrassing to them shirts. I'll deal with it when the time comes.
There's been knitting last night/today/tonight, but it's top secret so I can't show you. I'm almost done the socks for the October Sock Club and they are looking mighty fine. I just love the colorway, and I think you will too! So go on over - and pick up a kit! You can order them here. They are ONLY on sale until a week from Tuesday, so act now!
This week seems to be full already. There is something everyday, and Sean starts daycare on Tuesday, so I have to be "around" in case they need me to come early to get him in case he's homesick, but I am hoping to keep him there all week for nap time so that he gets used to their format of nap time. I'm definitely expecting there to be tears when he starts on Tuesday. I'm emotionally prepared for that. My schedule this week is so packed that it'll be Friday before I know it. Next weekend already is booking up - and Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday of next week is Rosh Hashanah, so we're busy with family dinners and lunches those three days. But for now, tomorrow, we're going apple picking with Sean's class at the Y (I'm very excited) and I've got Mack's playgroup as well!
What do you think of the new look? I'm still playing around with it - there are still things to add back to my sidebar - but I was sick of the old look.... There is also something VERY special about the yarn in my banner - but I'll talk about that later on this week.... so stay tuned.
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- september thirty :: 15 weeks old
- september twenty-nine
- september twenty-eight :: 21 months old
- september twenty-seven
- september twenty-six :: 91 weeks old
- september twenty-five
- september twenty-four
- september twenty-three :: 14 weeks old
- september twenty-two :: apple picking
- september twenty-one
- september twenty :: NKOTB
- september nineteen :: 90 weeks old
- september eighteen :: 3rd Wedding Anniversary
- september seventeen :: 3 months old
- september sixteen :: 13 weeks old
- september fifteen
- september fourteen
- september thirteen
- september twelve :: 89 weeks old
- september eleven
- september ten
- september nine :: 12 weeks old
- september eight
- september seven
- september six
- september five :: 88 weeks old
- september four
- september three
- september two :: 11 weeks old
- september one
- Labor Day Sale!
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)